Sun, 11/29/2015 - 13:07 — HR777
- Degree/Diploma in Chemical Engineering, Plantation, Business Administration or any other relevant disciplines
- Minimum 2 – 3 years sales experiences preferably in plantation, agricultural or horticultural sectors
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Computer literate, familiar with Microsoft Power Point and Excel
- Able to work under pressure and with high initiative to drive for sales target
- Candidates must possess own transport
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available
- Sell and promote fertilizers, chemicals, pesticides, herbicides and any other related crops enhancement and protection products for the plantation, agricultural and horticultural sectors.
- Drive business development initiatives to achieve sales targets set by the management.
- Establish or maintain good relationship with customers through regular sales visits, active follow-ups & value-added service and product training to customers.
- Grow existing customer base and explore new business opportunities.
- Assess market supply or demand and provide feedback on customer developments or competitor activities & pricing or market information to management and develop or implement appropriate market strategy.
- Conduct and facilitate field trial for the assigned products.
- Coordinate & participate in various marketing activities such as agricultural exhibitions, seminars and conferences to keep up with changes in the field and expand product knowledge.
- Report all sales activities on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Assist in the management and direct all operational activities in meeting both company & customers’ expectation.
- Assist in any ad-hoc tasks or project that may be assigned from time to time.