Wed, 01/20/2016 - 10:32 — HR777
- Degree or Diploma in Agriculture or related disciplines.
- 5 - 6 years working experiences in a R&D organization, agricultural company or plantation industry preferably rubber or oil palm plantation.
- Willing to travel in the country for new product evaluation.
- Good interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Experience in data processing and experimental design.
- Constantly keep abreast with product development and trends.
- Possess own transport
- Carry out Agronomic Research on various Agricultural crops inclusive of major Plantation Crops, Oil Palm, Rubber and Cocoa.
- Evaluate various products developed or formulated in the laboratory for application in the field on various crops such as Liquid Fertilizers, Organic Fertilizers, Growth Promoters and Yield Enhances.
- Assist in other areas of work related to R&D activities as and when directed by the R&D Director and Senior Agronomist.
- Identify, record, initiate, recommend or provide solutions for R&D related projects.
- Prepare reports of relevant products and technologies activities through conduct of agronomic trials prior to commercialization.