|Executive – Technical Support Services||
Executive – Technical Support Services
The Executive – Technical Support Services shall be based in RCP Technologies Sdn. Bhd. office in Kajang but required to operate anywhere in Malaysia and in overseas countries as requested by the Director of Research & Development.
|Senior Executive – Research & Development||
Senior Executive – Research & Development
|Sales Executives (Based in Cambodia)||
Sales Executives (Based in Cambodia)
|QA Manager (Based in Banting)||
QA Manager (Based in Banting)
The Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for establishing processes and policies to ensure that the company is producing and selling the highest-quality product possible and is also responsible for implementing these processes throughout the company. The Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for bringing any quality issues to the attention of senior management as soon as they are identified.
• Develop company Quality Assurance policies and procedures; gain sign-off on these from senior management; train employees in implementing all QA standards; ensure all employees are following guidelines for QA follow-up procedures
• Design or implement improvements in communication, monitoring, or enforcement of compliance standards
• Verify all firm and regulatory policies and procedures have been documented, implemented, and communicated
• Collaborate with human resources departments to ensure the implementation of consistent disciplinary action strategies in cases of compliance standard violations
• Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation
• Disseminate written policies and procedures related to compliance activities
• Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
• Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
• Follow through with conditioning and production locations on items falling out of specification (all nonconforming product)
• Prepare a weekly list of existing or possible out-of-tolerance items for senior management; devise an action plan from this list for follow-up by senior management
• Oversee and coordinate the investigation of Customer Complaints and Non-conformities
• Investigate incidences of staff non-compliance of procedures
• Work with all outside third-party labs in implementing company procedures for sample submission and data retrieval, including internal preliminary samples as well as finished product samples
• Make sure all invoices related to quality assurance are properly approved and submitted to Accounts Payable in a timely manner
• Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers
• Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
• Ensure that internal and external audits are properly carried out
• Monitor risk management activities
• Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
• Assist with the training and development of staff
• Deal with technical issues as they arise
• Maintain the company’s SOP system
• Manage the factory internal audit program
• Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
• Ensure that corrective action is taken to rectify any shortcomings
• Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
• Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
• Support the marketing, commercial and business development functions of the company
• Provide input into development protocols
The Quality Assurance Manager serves as a representative of the company and is expected to act on the company’s behalf with complete integrity and with the company’s and customers’ best interests in mind at all times.
|Home Product Sales Manager (Based in Kajang)||
Home Product Sales Manager (Based in Kajang)
The role of the Sales Manager is to lead a sales team and generate sales for the Group’s home products segment, beginning with gardening products. A large part of the role will involve building and executing plans to acquire new customers in local and regional markets, guiding a sales team, and putting in place processes for the Group to conduct sales.
1. Generate and manage sales from new customers in local and regional markets. Such customers may include but not be limited to department stores, hypermarkets, garden centres, interior designers, and landscapers.
2. Coordinate and participate in local and regional trade shows and exhibitions to promote the Group’s products.
3. Build and maintain strong customer relationships.
4. Analyse local/overseas markets and product trends.
5. Develop and implement sales & marketing plans.
6. Plan and coordinate logistics, product packaging, development of sales kits for presentations to customers and training kits for guiding sales team etc.
7. Prepare and monitor sales, profitability and other team performance targets.
8. Lead, develop and assist with acquiring talent for the sales and marketing team.
1. Minimum 8 years’ experience in sales and marketing, including at least 5 years in managing sales and marketing teams.
2. A Professional Certificate / Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Studies or an equivalent qualification.
3. Outgoing, proactive and energetic personality.
4. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Proficient in both written and spoken English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
6. Able to be hands-on and to train and guide a sales and marketing team.
7. Experience selling to the retailers and/or the retail market.
|Product Design Executive (Based in Banting)||
Product Design Executive (Based in Banting)
Responsible for the design and development of products for manufacturing which include but are not limited to plant pots and table wares.
|Senior Sales Executive / Sales Executive (Based in Kajang)||
Senior Sales Executive / Sales Executive (Based in Kajang)