To Promote Flowering and Fruiting Quality in broad range of plants & agro-crops
Description of Product
A water based formulation incorporating complex mixture of macro-nutrients (N – 30 g/litre; Phosphorous – P205 – 60g/litre; Potassium Oxide K20 – 80g/litre), chelated micro nutrients (Boron – 650mg/litre; Copper – 260 mg/litre; Iron – 800 mg/litre; Manganese – 800 mg/litre; Molybdenum – 130mg/litre and Zinc – 650mg/litre), amino acids (plant base), Glycine, betain, synthetic plant hormones, naturally derived plant growth hormone and adjuvant edmedicom.com.
FRUMONE formulation diluted in water is easily applied as a spray solution on the foliage till run-off
- Fruit and leafy vegetables: The application rate is 40ml of FRUMONE diluted in 16 litres of water and applied as a foliar spray once a month.
- Fruit trees: The application rate is 40ml of the FRUMONE diluted in 16 litres of water and applied as a foliar spray once or twice month. However for durian plants, soil drenching at a dilution rate of 100ml in 16 litres of water, applied once a month.
- Flowering plants: The application rate is at 20ml of FRUMONE diluted in 16 litres of water and applied as a foliar spray once or twice a month.
- FRUMONE should be applied as a supplement in addition to the normal program of fertilizer application as per recommended schedule and dosage.
Effective on Treated Trees
This complex formulation when sprayed on the foliage at recommended dosages will:
- Stimulate growth
- Increase chlorophyll synthesis
- Induce increased flowering
- Enhance fruit set without premature abscission
- Increase quantity of mature fruits per treated plant
- Minimize pest and disease attacks
Plants treated with this formulation will also produce fruits with:
- Improved quality
- Bigger fruits size
- Longer shelf life
- Better colourings